miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

500 días de ella (:

500 days of Summer

My new favorite movie... because it's really awesome, its time line and its way to tell the story...

Totally I love it!

At first, the film starts with a strange quote

Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Especially you Jenny Beckman.


BITCH.


Immediately you know that the movie will be some different (:

and I strongly recommend you to see this movie...


Here is the trailer...




A peculiar thing that I noticed in the movie is the fact that the protagonist look like another famous people...




Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like Heath Ledger




Zooey Deschanel looks like Katy Perry...

this fact it's kind of funny to me...

SO, you MUST watch 500 days of Summer...

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Damn they seem to be the same person